Tutorials for Staff
Welcome to the Remote Learning Help page for Midlakes staff! The purpose of this page is to:
- Provide information as it relates to Midlakes' Reopening Plan for the Fall of 2020.
- Provide a broad overview of our Digital Campus so that staff recognize how digital resources work together to support students during in-person on campus instruction, remote instruction at a distance, and a hybrid option that combines both in-person and remote instruction.
- Communicate out to staff how to access help and support for technology and connectivity.
- Curate tutorials that are helpful and useful for staff and align to accessible digital resources.
There are a variety of digital technology tools available at Midlakes to support students learning whether in-person on campus, remotely from a distance, or a hybrid mix of the two former options. In July of 2020, staff were given a survey that helped to inform what tutorials would be helpful to include. The tutorials have been currated to meet these objectives:
- Be responsive to the needs of staff as identified on staff surveys, e-mails, and volume of support provided by the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide teachers and instructional staff on-demand support for learning digital resources.
- Provide the most up to date information on digital resources, as technology tools are ever changing and evolving.
- Provide a digital network that is world-wide to learn from others around the globe
For a broad overview of how digital resoures mirror that of a physical campus, please click here. The tutorials are listed below in alphabetical order, grouped by digital resource, and identified by their corresponding logo. They can be accessed by either clicking on the icon below or by using the menu to the left:
If you have a digital resource/tutorial that you would like to suggest adding to this collection, please email Lydia Schadler, Director of Innovation & Professional Development, at email@example.com. Additionally, if a resource on this page is found to be out of date or if a link is not working, please reach out to Lydia Schadler at firstname.lastname@example.org.