Transcript Requests

  • Fill out the Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District Online Transcript Request Form to ask for a copy of a transcript from Midlakes High School. Be sure to include fax numbers and other information to ensure prompt processing. Please provide additional information in the comments box below. Those with questions can contact Ann Leverty in the Midlakes High School, Pupil Support Office at (315) 548-6310 or