The Midlakes Aquatic Center offers the surrounding communities an opportunity to gain from the benefits of a water environment. This includes accommodating all health, safety, education, recreation, and competitive needs.
- 6 - 7:30 a.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 7 - 8 p.m., Monday
- 8 - 9 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- 6 - 8 p.m., Wednesday and Friday
- 7:30 - 8:30 a.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 7 - 8 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday
The schedule is subject to change. For additional information regarding pool operations and related questions, contact Jack Hauber at (315) 548-6451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEAHAWKS SWIM TEAM
Visit the Clifton Springs YMCA website to learn more about the youth swim club, which uses the Midlakes Aquatic Center.
Children 12 and younger using the pool facility during evening programs must be accompanied by an adult. Children six and younger, or is a non-swimmer, must be accompanied in the pool by an adult. No exceptions.