The Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District (Midlakes schools) now uses ParentSquare for improved, safe and secure school and district communications from building principals and district office to families.
With ParentSquare, users can choose to receive text, email or app notifications. Families and staff will continue to use SeeSaw and Schoology for email, to communicate with nurses, attendance, transportation, arrival/dismissal and for other information.
With ParentSquare you can:
- Receive district and school communications via email, text, or app.
- Communicate in the language of your preference (for example, receive and reply in Spanish but the teacher gets the reply in English).
- Receive communication at the time you prefer — immediately or at a specific set time.
- View all district and school communications information in one place.
- Receive inclement weather, closure, or other emergency updates.
ParentSquare can be used on any device. Download the free mobile app for Android or iOS, access it from a computer on the ParentSquare website, or use one of the links below.
Don't Forget to Activate!
To request an invitation for a specific email account, visit the ParentSquare website. Your request must be made with an email address on file with the Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District. If you do not remember which email is on file, please fill out the "Join Your School" form on the website.