Annual Vote: May 18, 2021
- To adopt the annual budget of the School District for the fiscal year 2021-2022 and to authorize the requisite portion thereof to be raised by taxation on the taxable real property of the District.
- To elect three members of the Board of Education to three-year terms, commencing on July 1, 2021 and expiring June 30, 2024.
- Shall the Board of Education be authorized to expend up to $392,951 for the purchase of school buses, to be paid from the Bus Purchase Reserve Fund.
- A separate proposition shall be on the ballot for approval of an increase in the annual appropriation for the Clifton Springs Library in the amount of $84,000, and an increase in the annual appropriation for the Phelps Community Memorial Library in the amount of $84,000.
Board Candidate Info
The terms of Board of Education members Tracy Altman, Todd Freelove, and Amber Wilkes expire on June 30, 2021. All three seats carry three-year terms. For more information, visit the Board Canandate Info section.
Budget Development Calendar
The development of the 2021-2022 budget will follow a process similar to recent years. Presentations on specific departments/areas will be presented to the Board in advance of the presentation of the overall budget for consideration by the Board. View the 2021-22 budget development calendar.
District residents qualify to participate in the Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District vote, according to state law, provided they are:
- A U.S. Citizen
- At least 18 years old
- A district resident for at least 30 days
*There are no property requirements to vote.