Basketball Skills Camp
A basketball skills camp designed to educate student-athletes in the fundamentals, game concepts and rules of basketball in a safe environment. A team-first attitude and positive sportsmanship will be emphasized. Boys head coach AJ Raulli along with staff and players from both the boys and girls basketball programs will lead participants in warm-ups, skill stations, group and individual skill competitions, group instructions, and games at Midlakes High School. This is a camp designed for all abilities. Students attending outside of the Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District are invited to participate.
AGE GROUP: Students entering grades 4 thru 9.
TIMES & DATES : 9 a.m. to noon, July 1-3.
WHERE: Midlakes High School, 1554 State Route 488, Clifton Springs (near Route 96).
COST: $60 (pre-registration before June 25), $80 at the door.
OTHER: Fill out the form below and make payment out to: Midlakes Hardwood Club, Attn: Mr. AJ Raulli, Midlakes Intermediate School, 1510 Route 488, Clifton Springs, 14432.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: Basketball Skills Camp
FOR MORE: Coact AJ Raulli at (585) 749-2619 or email@example.com.
- Campers will be broken up into three levels based on ability/age.
- The camp is designed for students entering grades 4-9.
- The camp will take place in the Midlakes High School Gymnasium and Middle School Gymnasium.
- Pre-registration is suggested to guarantee a spot. Registration will be available at the door.
- Pre-Registration can be given or sent to Coach Raulli during school days at the Midlakes Intermediate School.
- Cost for 3 days: $60 Pre-Register before June 25.
- Each camper will receive a basketball.
- Prizes for the competition will be given out each day.
- There will be a concession stand with all proceeds going to the Midlakes Hardwood Club.
- Bring: Shorts, t-shirt, water bottle, sneakers, and a willingness to improve.
- Be on time. Doors open 15-20 min before each session. Parent pick up will be at the conclusion of each session.