Online Forms

  • UPK, Kindergarten Form
    Families may submit their information online to receive important updates for UPK and Kindergarten registrations as well as fill out requests for transportation by using the following links. See Student Registration. Each form listed below is accessible in multiple languages using the"translate" feature in the upper right-hand corner of this page.

    Transportation Forms
    The Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District is dedicated to transporting children safely on a daily basis. Be sure to inform us of any changes in your child's schedule. Certain deadlines and restrictions apply. Complete the forms below and contact Matt Palmer at the Bus Garage at or call (315) 548-6400.

    Transcript Request Form
    Fill out the Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District Online Transcript Request Form to ask for a copy of a transcript from Midlakes High School. Be sure to include fax numbers and other information to ensure prompt processing. Please provide additional information in the comments box below. Those with questions can contact the Midlakes High School Pupil Support Office at (315) 548-6310.

Change of Address Form