American Rescue Plan Act & Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief
American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) & Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief funds are intended to prioritize non-recurring expenses in the following areas:
- Safely returning students to in-person instruction;
- Maximizing in-person instruction time;
- Operating schools and meeting the needs of students;
- Purchasing educational technology;
- Addressing the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on students, including the impacts of interrupted instruction and learning loss and the impacts on low-income students, children with disabilities, English language learners, and students experiencing homelessness;
- Implementing evidence-based strategies to meet students’ social, emotional, mental health, and academic needs;
- Offering evidence-based summer, afterschool, and other extended learning and enrichment programs; and
- Supporting early childhood education.
View the Phelps-Clifton Springs ARPA & ESSER Public Presention using the following link: View Documents: ARPA/ESSR Plan.