Board of Education Meetings
The Phelps-Clifton Springs Board of Education meets regularly in the Midlakes High School Auditorium, 1554 Route 488 (see recorded meetings below). Guests should enter the building through the school’s main atrium entrance and will be screened for COVID-19.
The Board values the input of the Midlakes community and welcomes public comment on any topic related to Board work, with the exception of matters pertaining to individual personnel and/or students. All public comments must include appropriate language and observe proper decorum. Those wanting to make a public comment in-person must indicate so when checking into the auditorium for the meeting.
Meetings will be streamed on this page (see below) and the Midlakes Schools YouTube channel.
The following is a list of meeting dates of the Board of Education. Times and days are subject to change.
- Monday, July 12 (Organizational & Regular monthly meeting); 6 p.m. Public Hearing
- Wednesday, July 28 6 p.m. Public Hearing followed by Special Meeting
- Monday, Aug. 16
- Monday, Aug. 23 Special Meeting
- Monday, Sept. 20
- Monday, Oct. 4 (Preceded by Audit Committee meeting)
- Monday, Oct. 18
- Monday, Nov. 15
- Monday, Dec. 13
- Tuesday, Jan. 18 (First budget presentation)
- Monday, Feb. 7 (Second budget presentation)
- Monday, March 14 (Third budget presentation)
- Monday, April 4 (Final budget presentation, based on state aid figures)
- Wednesday, April 20 (Regular meeting/Budget adoption/BOCES budget & board vote)
- Monday, May 9; Annual budget hearing at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 25 (Only held if budget is defeated on May 17)
- Monday, June 13
FIND PREVIOUS MEETINGS
Click and scroll on the playlist icon for an archive
of recording Board of Education meetings.