District Budget (2018-19)
The Midlakes school community overwhelming showed support for the 2018-2019 Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District Budget, approval of the budget means that the district is able to meet its budget goals by:
- Creating a curriculum and instruction that makes success attainable for all students;
- Providing a safe and nurturing learning environment that provides for the social, emotional, and psychological well-being of all students;
- Offering career development opportunities that create access to meaningful pathways after high school;
- Using non-instructional staff strategically to maximize the impact of district programs and achievement data on student opportunities and success;
- Initiating a robust communication plan and redesigned website to provide easy, transparent access to important information, highlight student work and achievement, and advance the stature of the District and the community.